Monday, March 5, 2012

Nature's Charm Reveal

I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting the release of:
You may view the Kit's content's and Gallery by going to:
http://www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com/
You also may purchase Nature"s Charm online or by dropping by :
The Little Blue House
118 West Olive Street
Keller, Tx. 76248
(817)-431-7930
I am pleased to show you what I have made with my kit.

2 Page Layout - Baby Blessings:

One Page Layout with Flap- Ready, Aim, Fire

Flap Open:

One Page Layout: 6 Months

Easter Egg Book and Flower Egg:

Open book:

Burlap 10 X 10 Canvas:

Shredded Heart Canvas:

Please go online and see all the other Front Porch Design Team's amazing projects. And when you order your kit it comes with Blueprints to make 6 projects.This has been a great experience and now I can't wait to get another Front Porch Kit from The Litlle Blue House. I hear I have to wait about 6 weeks. In the meantime check the blog for upcoming events: http://www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com/.

In the weeks to come, I will be posting some detailed photos of my projects and later in the month, I will be posting tutorials on how to make the folded butterfly and shredded heart.
Stay tuned.
Hope you have a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lynette! You probably don't remember me...I'm Cindy, one of those "loud girls" who used to crop with you on Thursdays at the Scrapbook Barn! I always admired the projects you were working on -- you definitely have a gift! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful things you will create! In case you are interested, my blog is at http://craftyneighbor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, I do remember you. Sorry, it has taken so long to respond.Thanks for all the kind words. Look forward to following your blog too.

      Delete